Monday 5 September 2016

Cable Knit Textured Embossing Folder


My pre-order from the new Stampin Up Autumn/Winter Catalogue included the Cable Knit Textured Embossing Folder. In the first card I have used some of the Warmth and Cheer Washi Tape on the Base Card. I used a sentiment stamp from the Stitched With Cheer Stamp Set and cut it out with a Die from the Baker's Box Thinlets. The Holly Embellishments are from the Holly Berry Happiness Set.


I have used Washi Tape again on this card with a Doily which I inked up with Cherry Cobbler. I again used some holly stamped and punched using the Holly Berry Builder Punch.


I cased this Cable Knit card from Sue Parker of Sparkled Stamps. Tami White has also done a video on You Tube. Their Cables are horizontal so I decided to do mine vertical!
I have some ladies coming to my Catalogue Launch evening tomorrow night and they will be making these Baker's Die Boxes using the Cable Knit folder to emboss them.
The colours used are Garden Green and Real Red.
Have you noticed the yummy Real Red Christmas Ribbon?
I made the Holly Embellishment using the Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set and matching Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.