Friday 26 August 2016

Stampin Up Home Sweet Home Thinlet Dies


I have been having fun using the  Home Sweet Home Thinlet Dies from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue which is to be launced on September 1st.
First up is a Beach Hut inspired by Emily Thomson. I used Timeless Textures to add some interest to the hut



The next house features one of our Hostess Sets from the Annual Catalogue called Love You Lots.
I used the Hardwood Stamp for the background.


These houses are a good way of using up scraps of DSP. This one is from a few years ago.
The house colour is Garden Green. The sentiment is from the Love and Affection Stamp Set.



This time I used some of the Candy Cane DSP from the new Winter Catalogue for the sweets and the gingerbread man.


Last but not least some Christmas Houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.