Saturday 17 September 2016

Stampin Up Pretty Pines Dies


I have really enjoyed playing with the Pretty Pines Dies from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
I have made a Box and 3 cards as you will see. I plan on running a class in October or November to make these cards so let me know if you are interested in attending it.


I love a white background for a card like this. I decided to add a bit more interest and texture by running the card base through the Big Shot with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.
The sentiment comes from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set in the Annual Catalogue.


For the next card I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and the sentiment was die cut using the Christmas Greetings Stamp Set.


Above is the top of the box. I was inspired by a Blog Post HERE. I have used Gold Card under the pine cones to give a bit of extra bling.


The sentiment in the last card is from the Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set. The border on the left hand side was stamped using a stamp from the Stitched with Cheer Set. I stamped and embossed in gold embossing powder with the Touches of Texture Stamp Set for some extra bling and then finished the card off with 3 pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.