Saturday 13 February 2016

Playful Pals Bundle


Today I had a Craft Day at my house and one of the sessions was boxes using the Playful Pals Bundle. The ladies had such fun with these stamps and matching Dies.
Above is a cheeky chicken.


A Mr and Mrs Cow complete with eyelashes and bow.


Mrs. pig looks astonished in the next photo and Mr. pig looks a bit grumpy.


A pair of white chickens this time.complete with ruffled feathers.


A cute Dog.in soft Suede with dots stamped with Early Expresso Ink.


Next up is "Chicken Pox" complete with glasses and a dinky bow.


A pair of goofy looking frogs.


Lastly the original animals which I made before the class. I gave the ladies a chance to decide which animals they wanted to make when they started the class. They completed two cows,two pigs and two chickens each and one person managed to do the frogs as well. We had a lot of laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.