Tuesday 1 March 2016

More Playful Pals


I am loving the Playful Pals Bundle! I did a Craft Fair last Saturday so I made lots of the triangular boxes using the Die from the Pyramid Pals Thinlets. I then added a Saleabraton chick from the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set sponged with ink.The sentiment was stamped on a tag cut from a Die in the Baker's Box Set. I managed to fit four foil wrapped mini eggs inside.


Easter Bunnies were fun to make too. The Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper makes a cute nose.


Cards are fun to make with the stamp set. I cased the first two from Tracy May at Bedlams and Butterflies HERE



The next two are from the Spring/Summer Catalogue page 44.


The one eyed monster is cased from Tracy May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.