Monday 1 February 2016

Balloon Celebration Bundle



There is a fun bundle in the Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogue which includes the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set and the matching Balloon Bouquet Punch.
The first card was designed by Monica Gale and we made it at our Training Day last week.
I love the colour combo of Blushing Bride and Pool Party.


Inspired by our Training Day I made the next card for one of my Downlines, Tracey, who has just promoted to Silver. I turned to Brights this time using Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight. The Wink of Stella finished it off nicely.


This card was inspired by one which I saw on Julie Kettlewell's Blog. This is a good was to use up scraps of Designer Series Paper. The three pieces used here are from the "It's My Party" 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper Stack.


The last two cards are quick and easy Thank you Cards for some of my Customers.
I love it when you can make cards quickly that still have a bit of dimension for interest.
It was the spotty stamp that you stamp on to the balloons that sold the set to me as well as the varied sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.