Monday 18 January 2016

Bloomin Heart Bundle


The Bloomin Heart Bundle was the first Bundle to catch my eye in the new Catalogue.
The first card was cased from the catalogue and some of the ladies made it my Catalogue launch evening last week. They loved it. It is such fun matching the delicate Flower Stamps with the beautifully intricate die cut.


I also bought the Number of Years Bundle which goes perfectly with the heart die cut to make a 25th anniversary Card. You can't cut numbers out of Glimmer Cardstock with a Cricut or Silhouette Machine so these number dies are a great addition to my card making stash.


Lastly another case from the New Catalogue using Blushing Bride Cardstock and some of the new Love Blossoms DSP Stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.