Sunday 23 November 2014

Stampin Up Notebooks.


I have enjoyed covering notebooks, recently, to sell at Craft Fairs.
I used a retired Stampin Up DSP, for the first one, called Eastern Elegance.
It is still available on the Clearance Rack for £5.29.
Email me at fhstafford@talktalk.net if you would like me to order it for you.
I used the Deco Labels Framelits,the Petite Petals Stamp Set and matching punch and the Flower Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Set.


I used one of the sheets of DSP from the Colour Me Autumn Paper Pack to cover the second book.
The sentiment is from the Feel Goods Stamp Set.
 It was finished off withtwo small banners cut out of the Gold Vellum Papers and some Gold Sequin Trim..


The third notebook has more of an Autumnal feel.
Again I used a sheet of 12 x 12 paper from the Colour Me Autumn Paper Pack.
The sentment is from the Feel Goods Stamp Set.
I embellished it with some leaves cut using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die with one of the wooden Autumn embellishments on to. tied on with Linen Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.