Sunday 9 November 2014

Paperie Retreat with Monica Gale


At the beginning of October I went on my third Paperie Retreat in Yorkshire at the Monk Fryston Hall Hotel. It was organised by my Upline Monica Gale. Above are a few of the projects that we made.


 I love this coffee cup stamp set and Monica gave us all one as part of our kit at the Retreat.
She picked out some colours from the All Abloom DSP Stack and used them for the note pad with part of a brown polka dot paper bag.


 I always try to remember to ask someone to take a photo of me and Monica so here we are at the Stamping Station.


Here is a photo of my two table companions Emma and Anne.
We had some laughs and helped each other out with the projects.


This is a photo of my room with the Monday evening's pillow gift. Monica always packs everything up so well. It is wonderful to be so spoilt. Truly a few days to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.