Saturday 1 November 2014

Holiday Home Stamp Set


 The first card is one which we did on the Paperie Retreat in October. It was designed by Monica Gale. I love the colour combination of Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler.
The base is Crumb Cake. We used the dynamic Dazzing Diamonds Glimmer Card Stock for the snow at the front of the card.The ribbon is Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon.


I saw this tealight holder idea on a Blog called Creativelaedle. I coloured the houses in with the Blendabilities Pens. You can use a wax or an LED Tealight as the top is open.
The top is punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.

Below are some tags that I made at a Craft Fair last Saturday.
I used our Kraft Card Stock and once again used the Blendabilities.
The background snowflakes were stamped in Whisper White using the retired Serene Snowflakes Stamp Set.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.