Friday 10 September 2021

Gingerbread and Peppermint Class



Last night we used the Gingerbread and Peppermint Bundle for my Online Zoom Class. I love the fact that the Dies cut out many images in the DSP. I used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP in the first Z fold card. Real Red and Old Olive is the colour combo. Here is a Youtube Video of the cards - https://youtu.be/IAHa-_rh5Jw

We made a Gingerbread house out of Cinnamon Cider Card Stock with some of the Gingerbread DSP and a roof made using Real Red Card Stock. The door was made using the second smallest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

I cased the next card from Connie Stewart. It uses one 6x6 piece of DSP. The white detailed Dies on the Cinnamon Cider background really do look like cookies. The snowflakes are from the So Many Snowflake  Dies.


 Credit goes to Jenny Moors for the next card. I love the element of surprise when you open it.

Here is the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.