Tuesday 24 August 2021

More Shaded Summer Cards

 

I really love this Stamp set and the sentiments that go with it. I used 3/4 inch strips of You’re A Peach DSP for the background in the first card. I used the Stamparatus and my Stampin’ Write Markers to stamp the flower. I stamped and heat embossed the small leaf on to the Vellum

 The colours here include Melon Mambo, Polished Pink, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow. The Scalloped Contour Dies are from The Color and Contour Die Bundle.The Sentiment is from Art Gallery.

I used the same technique in the third card with Granny Apple Green, Shaded spruce, Highland Heather and Blackberry  Bliss ink pads. The Rectangles were die cut using The Stitched So Sweetly Dies. The background was embossed using The Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder from The Annual catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.