Monday 14 June 2021

One Sheet Wonder with “Nothing’s Better Than” stamp set.

I really enjoyed doing a One Sheet Wonder with the Nothing’s Better Than Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue. You can view my YouTube Video HERE - https://youtu.be/dxesthc2ohM I  used the retired Classic Label Punch for the sentiments in the first card. I adhered the Basic White Cardstock to an Early Espresso Mat and a Coastal Cabana Card Base.

The second card has a Petal Pink card base and an Early Espresso mat.

The third card focuses on chocolate!

I used the Give it a Whirl Dies for the next card with a Blushing Bride card base and the Love You Always Speciality Designer Series Paper.

The layers in the next card are Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape and then the stamped images on Basic White.

Lastly we have Pool party with Early Espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.