Thursday 20 May 2021

Fun Fold Cards with Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper.

I love fun fold cards so when I saw one made by Songbird Stamper using the Expressions in Ink Suite I knew that I wanted to case it using different Designer Series Paper. I chose Hydrangea Hil as I love the colour combination. I paired it up with the Birds and Branches Bundle which I have not used in a while. The sentiment is from Lovely You.

the second card is the same fold but with different dimensions. I used the Suite Sampler Hostess Stamp Set from the January to June Mini Catalogue. I embellished it with two butterflies cut out using the Brilliant Wings Dies. The colour combo is Petal Pink with Rococo Rose.

The third card is 6x6 when flat. I used a Purple Posy Card Base with some Highland Heather for contrast.I punched out the sentiment using the Lovely Labels Punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.