Wednesday 12 September 2018

Love you To Pieces Bundle


My last order included the Love You To Pieces Bundle. So inspired by You Tube Videos I made my first card for my daughter. Some of the puzzle pieces may fall out when she opens the card but hopefully that will encourage her to complete the puzzle again.


I then decided to make a Christmas card. I took some of the All Is Bright DSP from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue and completed the second card. The little holly sprigs are from the Take Out Treats Stamp Set. The matching dies include one which cuts out the holly beautifully.
The colours used were Real Red and Call Me Clover.


For the third card I used another piece of DSP from the All Is Bright Pack.
The sentiment is from the Joyous Noel Stamp Set and I put some gold thread behind it.
I hope that you like these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.