Wednesday 22 August 2018

Abstract Impressions


I was not going to get this stamp set but I decided to get the Dies as I loved the butterfly and then once I had looked the Bundle up on Pinterest then I was soon hooked. The first card was one that we did in a Stamparatus class recently. Medallion or Kaleidescope stamping is so easy and such fun with a Stamparatus. Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow is the colour combo.


The next card was cased from You Tube. I used Calypso Coral and Flirty Flamingo instead of Melon Mambo and Island Indigo (now retired) instead of Bermuda Bay for the base card.
I really like the little butterfly in the stamp set. Fabulous stamp set to use as the abstract bit means that you can't really make a mistake!


Bold flowers here in Petal Pink and Calypso Coral. I do love the colour choice that we have in Stampin Up.


Similar card to the first one but in Powder Pink and Flirty Flamingo with Pear Pizzazz leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.