Saturday 4 March 2017

Special Reason Bundle


Here are some cards that we will be making at my Special Reason Card Class this month.
I love the versatility of this Bundle and the different techniques that you can use with it.
Pieces of Whisper White Card Stock were sponged and adhered under the flower die cut images in the first card.


The two flower stamps were inked up in Daffodil Delight and then I sponged some Calypso Coral on to the stamp before stamping it on the Card Stock.



The third card was cased from a video on You Tube HERE.
The colour used is Flirty Flamingo with Pear Pizzazz.
The sentiments in this stamp set pair up well together.


The last three cards show you the  ways in which you can use the Dies and Stamps to get a different look for the large flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.