Saturday 4 March 2017

Mediterranean Moments


I have really enjoyed colouring the four images from the Mediterranean Moments Stamp Set.
Dapper Denim is the colour of the first card base.
I used the Watercolour Crayons for this card.


I cased the second card from a video on You Tube HERE
The image is stamped in clear Versamark Ink and then embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
It was then coloured using an Aquapainter with Pear Pizzazz and Tip Top Taupe Ink with a tad of Crumb Cake.
The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder Stamp Set.


In the above card the Sahara Sand card base was embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and then sponged with Crumb Cake Ink. The image was coloured in with an Aquapainter and Inks.


The Brick Wall Embossing Folder was used again on a Cherry Cobbler Base for the last card.
A stamp from the Timeless Textures Set was used for the The Sahara Sand frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.