Saturday 7 January 2017

Stampin Up Hey chick


Saleabration has started with the launch of the new Spring/Summer Catalogue on January 4th.
For every £45 that you spend on product you can choose one item from the Saleabration Brochure for free.
The first Stamp Set that I picked from the new Saleabration Brochure was Hey Chick.
It is my idea of a fun stamp set for all sorts of occasions.
The first card was one which I made for a friend's birthday.
I used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder on the base card and I cut out a circle with the Stitched Shape Dies to mount the stamped image.



The next card was cased from one on pinterest Here.
I used Watermelon Wonder instead of Peekaboo Peach for the background to the stamped image.
The Banner was cut from some of the free Saleabration Designer Series Paper called Carried Away.


The next card was cased from the Saleabration Brochure.
The thanks sentiment is from Suite Sayings.


I used a background stamp from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set in the Annual Catalogue on Crumb Cake Card Stock. The sentiment is from the Suite Sayings Stamp Set.
I covered the Chocolate Chip Banner with some Fabuous Foil Designer Acetate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.