Saturday 31 December 2016

Last Class before Christmas


Here is the table set out ready for my last class of 2016. This was a Gift Packaging Class.
Candles and Christmas Chocolate Treats added to the atmosphere.


The Class included little Stockings that took two Celebrations, Roses or Heroes Chocolates.


We used the Gift Bag Punch Board to make a small Gift Bag that would take a Candle.


We used the Gift Box Punch Board to make a 4 x 4 inch box - the largest that you can make with this Board.


For the last box we used a Bundle from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue which is going to be released on January 4th. As a Demonstrator I could take part in the pre order and this item was first on my list! I absolutely love it. There are several variations of the box and the Stamp Set that goes with it is very versatile too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.