Monday 2 November 2015

Home For Christmas Cards


The first card is one which we shall be making at my Home For Christmas Card Class, here, this Wednesday at 7.30pm. I cut the fawn out of a sheet of the Home For Christmas DSP.
The base card was embossed with the Boughs and Berries Textured Embossing Folder which was coloured in with some Stampin' Write Markers. The Merry Sentiment was die cut using one of the Christmas Greetings Thinlets. The Christmas sentiment was from the "To You and Yours Too" Stamp Set. The banners were cut from Mossy Meadow Card Stock and some of the Home for Christmas DSP. The embellishments are some of the Home For Christmas Enamel Dots.


The second Card was made using the Wonderland Stamp Set for the trees and the Hearth and Home Framelits for the window.
The Real Red Base Card was embossed using the Boughs and Berries Embossing Folder.
The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. The bow was punched out with the Bow Builder Punch which I have not used in a while but I was glad to get it out again.


The last card is a Centre Stepper Card. I used the White Christmas Stamp Set for the scene and some of our Red Cotton Ribbon with Silver Cording and some Rhinestones to finish it off.
The trees were lightly sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds after I had applied some of the Fine Tip Glue Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.