Sunday 22 November 2015

All Ye Faithful


I enjoyed making some Christmas Cards with the All Ye Faithful Stamp Set. Several people on Pinterest have used the sun rays stamp from Kinda Eclectic for the background and I liked that idea so I made good use of it. The roof is made from the Hearth and Home Dies. I used the Hardwood Stamp to get the wood grain texture.


Crumb Cake was used for the base card with some of the Merry Moments DSP Stack .
I love the Ornate Tag Topper Punch as it gives such a delicate finish to a tag.


The idea for this card came from Pinterest. I used Gorgeous Grunge for the speckled effect in the lower half of the card. I embossed it in gold.


I recently saw a Centre Stepper Card on the internet and I thought that it would be a good dimensional card to use with the All Ye Faithful Stamp Set. The Gold Oval and Glimmer Card strip give it a bit of extra bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.