Tuesday 1 September 2015

Into the Woods


Stampin Up is launching the new Autumn/ Winter Catalogue today.This is the Autumn Stamp Set that caught my eye. You could use it for men's or baby cards. I love the cute critters as the Americans would say. The first card was cased from the new Catalogue with some additional animals added!


I used one of the Crumb Cake Note Cards for the card base in the above card. I sponged some Rich Razzleberry Ink on to a piece of Into the Woods DSP.


The Stamp Set is great for Tags to add to boxes. Here is a Baker's Box made out of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock. I sponged some ink on the base and tied the Tag on with some Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.