Thursday 10 September 2015

Cutie Pie Thinlets Die.


I was fortunate to get the Cutie Pie Thinlets Die half price and the matching Sweet Stack Stamp Set free with my last order . I have to say that I have not been disappointed.There are so many different ways that you can dress it up.
In the first example I used Blushing Bride Card Stock and the Garden In Bloom Stamp Set to decorate the sides.


The second cake slice is made out of the retired Coastal Cabana Card Stock with an aperture covered with some acetate. The flowers on the side are a cute little Flower Die which is in the set as is the little tag and the bow.


The sentiment here is from the Garden in Bloom Stamp Set embellished with some Papillon Potpourri Butterflies. I used the Decorative Label Punch to punch out the sentiment.


The next one was cased from Connie Stewart - www.simplysimplestamping.com
I could not resist the yummy looking chocolate layers created by one of the stamps from the matching set. Pink Pirouette and Early Expresso are the main colours used here.


The last piece was die cut from Rich Razzleberry Card Stock with some matching DSP from the Brights Paper Stack. It is amazing that you get 40 pieces of 12 x 12 DSP in these Paper Stacks for £20.That is 50p a sheet! The flower was die cut using the Spiral Flower Bigz Die.
It was finished off with some White Seam Binding Ribbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.