Tuesday 5 May 2015

Owl Builder Punch and Aviary.


I made a card this afternoon for a friend who loves birds. I immediately knew that I had to use the Aviary Stamp Set which has sadly retired. The colours are Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding with a bit of Pixie Pink. The embossing folder that I used for the Card Base is Filigree Frame.
The box was made using the Gift Box Punch Board for the Base and the Score Board and Envelope Punch board for the lid. I found the video on Papercraft Button. It was very quick to make.
I used the Starburst Sayings Stamp set for the sentiment on the box and the Owl Builder Punch.


Here is a view of the top of the box. The DSP I used is part of the Brights Paper Stack which retired last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.