Monday 11 May 2015

Blended Bloom heat embossed.


I have been having fun with the new in colours from Stampin Up. One of the advantages of being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is that you can pre order new Catalogue items a month before the Catalogue launches!
I used three retiring colours of embossing powder on the left hand card - Crushed Curry, Pool Party and Blushing Bride. I then applied ink using a sponge dauber. I used Shimmer Card Stock as it gives a better finished result.
I used white embossing powder for the card on the right. The base card is Mint Macaron. One of the inks that I used to colour the flower was Watermelon Wonder with some Delightful Dijon in the centre of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.