Wednesday 1 October 2014

Flower Frenzy Box Card and Flower Patch Birthday Card


I made the above card today for a friend's birthday. I was going to use the Flower Patch Stamp Set with the matching Framelits but Monica sent me an SOS email yesterday asking to borrow it for a class so I had to change tack and use the Flower Frenzy Bigz Die instead.
I opened up a pack of the retired Eastern Elegance Designer Series Papers as I knew that the colours matched my friend's personality.
I used a stamp from the Label Love set for the sentiment and punched it out using the matching punch.



Here is another view of the card to show the papers that covered the sides of the card.


Two weeks ago I was asked to make a 21st card so i decided to use bright colours and the Flower Patch Stamp Set with the matching Flower Fair Framelits. The colours used are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very pretty, and I love those candles on the dsp behind the panel. Beautiful, fun birthday card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.