Sunday 19 October 2014

Festival of Trees and Holiday Home.


We made these cards at a class,here, last Monday morning using the Festival of Trees Stamp set.
The first one was cased from Pinterest and tweaked slightly.
The colours are Lucky Limeade and Real Red.
The sentiment is from the Wondrous Wreath Set.
I used Stampin Up's Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to brighten up the baubles and the tinsel on two of the trees.

The card base of the second card is Lost Lagoon. I embossed it with the Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder from the Seasonal Catalogue.


We made the Stepper card at the Paperie Retreat in Yorkshire with Monica Gale.
I was trying to persuade myself that I did not need the Holiday Home Stamp Set until I made this
 card.
Even Stampin Up Demonstrators cannot buy everything from the Catalogues!
I think though that I am changing my mind and so  this stamp set is now on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.