Tuesday 18 March 2014

Watercolour and Masking Techniques with Wetlands and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets


We made these cards at a Watercolour Class a while ago. I discovered them in my Drafts and realised that I had never published them so here they are. I have used the Wetlands Stamp Set in both of them. This stamp set has been very popular with my customers. Possibly this is because I live on the Wirral Peninsular and we get lots of migratory birds stopping off in Spring and Autumn,                                                                    I
used an Aquapainter to colour in the sea and sand in the top card. I then stamped the birds on top using Stazon Ink so that the image would not bleed.                                                                                     
In the second card I used a masking technique so that the goose would be standing in front of the grass.
I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to get the brown ink splashes in the background. The Decorative
Label Punch, a Naturals Designer Button and some Baker's Twine finished the card off. 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.