Tuesday 18 March 2014

See Ya Later Cards.


I recently ordered the Hardwood Stamp Set and I have really enjoyed using it.
I dug out my Create a Cup Cake Stamp Set, blew off the dust and put it to work.
I punched the stripey Banners out of the tags which come with the Twisty Treats pack (one of the free
 Sale a bration products with a £45 order.)


I have been looking forward to making a card with this stamp from the See Ya Later Sale a Bration Stamp Set. The card base is Daffodil Delight stamped with the Sale a Bration Petal Parade Stamp Set.
I used some Watercolour Wonder DSP on the left hand side and added a thin strip of Tangerine Tango die cut with the zig zag Framelit from the Finishing Touches Edgelits.
The flowers were stamped and punched out with the Petite Petals Bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.