Monday 11 November 2013

O Holy Night Stamp

 I had a Stamp a Stack Christmas Card Workshop last week with eight people. We used the O Holy Night Stamp Set for two of the cards which are shown above.
The background of the blue card was stamped with the Woodgrain Stamp from the Main Catalogue. I stamped and embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and layered it on Smoky Grey Card Stock with a smidge of Silver Glimmer Card Stock down the left hand side.
It was finished off with a double bow and a large pearl.
The Very Vanilla card was cased from one which Shelli Gardner put on her blog a while ago.


Above is the card that we made with Monica at our Team Training meeting in October.

This card in Midnight Muse was the swap that Monica gave us at the team training. I especially love the two glimmery stars hanging down on Linen Thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.