Monday 11 November 2013

Build a Banner Workshop.


This week on Thursday, November 14th and next week on Wednesday, 20th November I will be doing a Build a Banner Workshop at my house based on the Banner which Monica Gale designed for the Paperie Retreat in September.
I have only two spaces left at each Workshop so let me know if you would like to join us.
Above is the original Red and Green Banner that I made at the Retreat.


This photo shows the Blue and Brown version of the Banner hanging from my bannisters at home.
I used Baked Brown Sugar and a Sponge Dauber  for the pattern. The accessories are from the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal catalogue with a few extra Festive Flurry Snowflakes.added.
I also added a bow made with the Bigz Gift Bow Die cut out of the Winter Frost Speciality Designer Paper which is in  the same catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.