Friday 10 May 2013

Swaps for Telford Training Day.




 


 I have been busy making 40 swaps for the Stampin Up Training Day at Telford tomorrow.
I was inspired by a card on the internet to use sponge daubers with the Papillon Potpourri set.
The Brights Papers remind me of Summer so with all of the inclement weather we are having I thought that it would help remind us that we will hopefully get warmer weather soon!



I got the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder in my order last week and I don't know why I did not order it before now. The sentiment is from the Trust God stamp set.It is always good to remember our Creator as the Human Body really is an amazing Work of Art.


 The butterflies above were inked using the Sponge Daubers in Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.
I used another sentiment from the Trust God stamp set.


I used the Pinwheel Die and the Hexagon Embossing Folder for the last six cards. The small flowers were stamped using the tiny flower in the Summer Silhouettes set. The small heart at the side of the sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.


I hope to be back soon with some photos from the Training Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.