Thursday 23 May 2013

Best of Flowers Card.


At the Training Day in Telford we were given the Best of Flowers Stamp Set. I decided to combine it with a Sentiment from the Trust God Stamp set. I love Melon Mambo and I have not used it in a while so I decided to do a monochromatic card with it.
One of the finishing touches Edgelits was used for the border and the flower was made with three flowers from the Fancy Flowers Punch. A Vintage Faceted Button was put in the middle with a flower stamped with a stamp from Tiny Tags before it was punched out using one of the Itty Bitty Punches.
A Rhinestone Basic Jewel finished it off.


Here is a close up of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.