Thursday 11 April 2013

Pop n Cuts with Stampin Up Owl Builder Punch


 I am holding a Pop Up Card Workshop at my house tonight.
We are doing four Pop Up Cards one of which is the one on the left above.
I really enjoyed making these cards. I really like the Wood grain Embossing Folder.


 This is the inside of the one that the ladies will be doing tonight.
I got the idea from the internet HERE
I changed it a bit to make it my own but I am grateful to Darlene for inspiring me!

Above is the more complicated version.

Products used.

Stamps:- Curly cute, From My Heart, Happy Moments (retired), Owl Occasions (retired) and Feeling Sentimental (retired)

Cardstock:- Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango

Wood Grain Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.