Thursday 18 April 2013

Feel Good Stamp Set with Pop n Cuts and the Dress Up Framelits.


 I am running a Scrapbook Day here this Saturday and I will be giving the ladies the opportunity to make a Dress up Pop n Cuts Card. I received the Dress up Framelits and the Feel Good Stamp Set this week so I have put them to good use!
The Colours are Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green.
I used papers from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
The flower embellishments were made with my new Floral Fusion Sizzlets Die from the main Catalogue for extra embellishment.
You get three gorgeous flowers with one cut. I used the matching Itty Bitty Punch for the centre of the flowers.

 The inside of the card before I decorated it.

This is what it looked like afterwards.
 I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder on the Whisper White Card Stock to add extra texture.
I hope the ladies have fun making these. I still have two spaces so contact me if you would like to join us.
It reminds me of the Bunty Comic that I used to get as a child which had a paper doll to dress up!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.