Sunday 10 January 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Dragonfly Garden goes very well with Very Versailles. Gail Ellis at Paper Rose Treasures has done some beautiful cards with this stamp set so I cased two of them. The first one uses Misty Moonlight and Crushed Curry inks. It is a very quick and simple card to make.


The second card is a mirror image of one of Gail’s cards. It was good to get out my Forever Fern stamp set which goes so well with Dragonfly Garden. The die cut circle is one of the Painted Labels Dies from The Annual Catalogue. The small strip of DSP is from the Dandy Garden 6x6 DSP.


 I like the colour combination of Misty Moonlight and Crushed Curry with this Bundle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.