Monday 6 May 2019

Geared Up Garage


Recently I did a Class using the Geared Up Garage Bundle. I was not going to get this Bundle at first but when I saw the Dies and the Designer Series Paper I changed my mind. It will now be my “Go To” set for Men’s cards. Julie Kettlewell inspired the first two cards using the car as a background stamp as well as a main feature.


Change of background colours and Stitched Shape Die in the second card. Lovely background stamps in this set.


I used the Big Shot Embossing Mats for the background of the next card. Washi Tape adds extra interest.


It was good to use the oil can and tool box stamps and Dies with a Tin Tile embossed background and cogs cut out of the Designer Series Paper with the larger Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.