Saturday 16 March 2019

Brushos


Next Monday I am doing a short demonstration for a local stamping group using Brushos.
I had great fun learning various techniques from You Tube videos.
The first card includes ultramarine and leaf green with silver embossing.
I used the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set.


For the second card I die cut the flowers using one of the dies from the Abstract Expressions Bundle and used them as a mask. Colours included yellow, brilliant red and a spot of orange. I die cut the butterfly using the same set of dies after I had coloured the Cardstock with Brushos.



In the final card, I made the blue background  using ultramarine. The colour and texture made me think of a pond.Hence I diecut the dragonfly out of a piece of Cardstock that had been coloured previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.