Tuesday 13 June 2017

Happy Birthday, Gorgeous


This was one of the Stamp Sets that I showcased at my Catalogue Launch events.
There are lots of great sentiments, flowers, leaves and 2 balloons in the Stamp Set and the matching die is awesome! You could just use the "Happy" or "Birthday" and stamp the rest of the sentiment.
The first card uses all of the new In Colours which I love.


One of my ladies made the second card at one of my events using Tranquil Tide for the Die Cut.


I cut out two Happy Birthdays in the next card so that the darker one would make the Powder Pink one stand out.
The butterflies are from the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set cut out with the matching punch - both now sadly retired :(


You can see the balloon stamps in this card which match the Balloon Bouquet Punch.


The last card was cased from the Demonstrator Web Site where we are given numerous samples to use in our classes. The Die looks great cut out of Gold, Silver, Copper or Glitter Cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.