Monday 8 May 2017

Eastern Palace Suite


I recently ordered the Starter Bundle of the Eastern Palace Suite but soon decided that I needed the Framelits as well. I absolutely love this bundle now. There are so many different ways that you can combine the dies, stamps, papers and stickers..


In the above card I used one of the larger Framelits on Very Vanilla Cardstock before stamping to decorate it. I used Old Olive and Fresh Fig Cardstock.


The third ard was cased from Dawn Griffiths from a You Tube Video.
Gold Cardstock goes very well under the Tranquil Tide Medallion.


The last card was also cased from You  Tube. I used a Stitched Square Framelit as a backing for the sentiment. I love the sentiments in this stamp set as they can be used for many different occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.