Wednesday 1 February 2017

So In Love Bundle


In the afternoon of the Craft Class last Saturday we used the So in Love Bundle which is on page 52 of the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
For the first card we used the Falling In Love Designer Series Paper and the luscious Vanilla Ribbon from page 51.


The second card is monochrome. Sweet Sugarplum accompanies Very Vanilla.
The flowers were cut out from the larger die.
We used the Falling Petals Embossing folder for the background.


Two layer flowers added dimension to this card. I love the combination of Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.


The last card was cased from the internet HERE. I just added a Lace Doily cut into pieces for some extra interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.