Friday 21 October 2016

Sleigh Ride Bundle


I have had some fun making cards with the Sleigh Ride Bundle recently. The first card was embossed using the Holly Embossing Folder from the Annual Catalogue. The holly embellishment is a stamp and matching punch from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue called Holly Berry Happiness.
The sentiment is from the Santa's Sleigh Stamp Set.


I cased the second card from Pinterest. I love watercolouring techniques.
The sky was sponged on to thick Whisper White Cardstock with Soft Sky Ink.


The last card is another case from the internet. Lots of sponging with Crumb Cake Ink on this one.The colour of the Sleigh is Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.