Wednesday 20 April 2016

Flower Pot Cards


Tonight I am doing a Class using the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set.
We will be doing a Flower Pot Card as well as a mini Card in a box and 2 standard cards.
I used a stamp from Timeless Textures to add some interest to the flower pot.
I have used the Birthday Blossoms and the Petite Petals Stamp Sets for the flowers.
The colours are all from the subtles family.
I tied some Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon around the Flower Pot.


Here is the Sentiment when you pull the card out of the flower pot. It is from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set wich I am glad to say is  in the new Annual Catalogue.


Here is a birthday card that I received from a friend's daughter. She has used the Flower Shop stamp Set which will also be in the new Catalogue. The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder Punch which is retiring and has now sold out!


Here is a Flower Pot swap that I received from Hilary Foulds at Open Stage in Telford last Saturday.
I love that sentiment from the six Sided Sampler Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.