Thursday 10 December 2015

Paperie Retreat Wreath Class


 
This week I held my first Wreath Class. This was my favourite project from the Paperie Retreat that Monica Gale did in October so all of the credit goes to her for designing such a beautiful wreath.Here I am covering the pine cones with a diluted paint mixture.





Below is the wreath which I made at the Paperie Retreat.
I used Whisper White Card Stock for the roses with Silver Glimmer Paper for the leaf inserts.
The Roses were cut out with the Stampin Up Spiral Flower Die.
A Hot Glue Gun is essential for this project.
I am running two more wreath classes and there is only one space left so please let me know if you would like to join us.
One is on Monday, December 14th at 7.30pm and the second on Thursday, December 17th at 9.30am.


The next photo is the wreath that one of my ladies made this week. The roses were die cut from Very Vanilla Card Stock and we used Gold Gimmer Paper for the leaves.


The last photo is a close up of the pine cones on soggy kitchen roll having just been dipped in the paint mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.