Tuesday 6 October 2015

Wonderland


Next week I will be doing two Wonderland Classes at my house. Wednesday, October 14th at 7.30pm and Thursday, October 5th at 9.30am. We will be making 4 cards and it will involve a few different techniques. The cost is £10.
The first card includes some sponging and the Stamping Off Technique.


For the next card I used the Dots and Stripes Stencils with Gold Ink. I also Embossed the Wooden Snowflake.


The next card was cased from Monica Gale HERE Instead of using the Dotty Glassine Bags I used the Dots Stencil with Whisper White Craft Ink. the Wooden Snowflake was embossed with silver embossing powder.


The next two cards were very simple to make. I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set to add interest to the card background.


For the card below I traced a circle before stamping the branxh from the Wonderland Stamp Set. The berries were stamped using the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set. The sentiment and bow were from that stamp set too. I love the Reindeer Embellishments from the new Catalogue so one of those had to make an appearance too.


The background for the next two cards was made using a Brayer.You can watch the video on You Tube  HERE. The colours used are Bermuda Bay and Blackberry Bliss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.