Monday 3 August 2015

More Watercolour Wings.


I am still enjoying playing with the Watercolour Wings Stamp Set. I cased the idea for the first card from Julie Kettlewell HERE. i love her colour combo but I decided to change it to Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Basic Black. The sentiment stamp is from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.


The second card is cased from Julie HERE. I have changed the lay out of the card and the embossing. I have also done a Monarch Butterfly which was demonstrated by Patty Bennett.


The last two cards are cased from the South Pacific Convention earlier this year using two of the new In Colours Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. I have added some dots and glitter and different sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh..love the colour Combi of the first card...truly stunning Fanny... Gorgeous card...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.