Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lotus Blossom Stamp Set


The new Stampin Up Spring/ Summer Catalogue launches today and it is the start of Saleabration.
These  cards were made using the Lotus Blossom Stamp set which is one of the Saleabration items that you can get for free with a £45 qualifying order.
the base is Pear P
izazz which I have embossed using the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder from the new Catalogue.
I stamped the lotus flower in Rose Chalk Ink and sponged the edges.
The sentiment is from another Saleabration Set called Simply Wonderful.


These cards were my Christmas Thank you Cards. I used Coastal Cabana Card Stock for the base and some of the Saleabration Best Year Ever DSP.


The DSP used in the third card is called Painted Blooms from the new Catalogue.
Once again I embossed the Soft Sky base with the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder.
I used the Butterflies Embosslit for the accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.