Saturday 5 October 2013





I have had fun this evening preparing for a Workshop next Thursday while my family have been watching the Jungle Book
I was using the Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set which i got last week..I decided to do a masking technique to give the impression of a snowy scene in the first card.
This is a monochromatic card using Island Indigo as the base and Bermuda Bay was the colour that I used to stamp with. Sponging was the technique used for the sky.
I finished it all off with some Iridescent Ice Embossing powder applied to the image after it was stamped again using the Versamark Clear Ink Pad.
 The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season Stamp set.



The second card is an adapted card from the original which we did with Monica Gale at the Paperie Retreat.
I have used Naturals Ivory Card Stock to get the rustic feel. I used two stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge Set to give the effect of snow falling on the ground.
The sentiment is from the Merry Messages set. It has been finished off with some Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Baker's Twine and a Very Vintage Designer Button.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I just love what you have made with lovely as a tree, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.