Monday 5 August 2013

3 Birthday Cards.


The first card is the one that I made for my son, Tim, who was 16 last Friday . I enjoyed using the Gorgeous Grunge set of stamps, Pedal Presents and Perfectly Penned for the sentiment. There is a sneak peek of the Burlap Ribbon from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue available from September 1st.If you look carefully you will also see some Linen Thread, a Vintage Brad, two Eyelets and even a tiny smidge of green Washi Tape (also from the new Catalogue.)


This is Tom's card for Tim. He really loved the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set. There is the Burlap Ribbon again. Petite Pairs was used for the sentiment. He loves the Owl Builder Punch and also the Penny Farthing Bicycle from the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set which has now retired.
.

I made the last card for a friend of Aviva's who loves horses. The colours used were Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede and Early Expresso. I used the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and more of the Burlap Ribbon!. Doesn't that make you want to order some? The sentiment is from the popular stamp set Sassy Salutations. I added a few buttons from my stash. The Horse Stamp is made by Magenta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.